Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: The current month may witness the launch of functional grades within the deletion and devel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Dhi Qar: The current month may witness the launch of functional grades within the deletion and devel Empty Dhi Qar: The current month may witness the launch of functional grades within the deletion and devel

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Dhi Qar: The current month may witness the launch of functional grades within the deletion and development
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 01, 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Dhi Qar provincial council said on Monday that July may witness the launch of a few job grades in the deletion and development in various sectors, pointing to the appointment of more than five thousand people during the last period. A member of the provincial council, Shahid al-Ghalbi said in a press statement that "the province of the pre-all the provinces in the launch of appointments within the deletion and development, where the exclusive appointment of 3765 on the property of the Directorate General of Education." "The Dhi Qar has assigned 1200 degrees to the health staff, as well as 120 degrees to the owners of the Directorate of Agriculture, as well as the same numbers in the Office of the province and the Labor and Social Security."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:32 pm