Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Planning accuses the Minister of Finance not to give real figures on the budget surplu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Planning accuses the Minister of Finance not to give real figures on the budget surplu Empty Parliamentary Planning accuses the Minister of Finance not to give real figures on the budget surplu

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jul 2019, 9:48 am

Parliamentary Planning accuses the Minister of Finance not to give real figures on the budget surplus 2019

15:55 - 08/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary planning committee on Monday accused Finance Minister Fuad Hussein of not giving accurate information and figures about the federal budget surplus for 2019, pointing out that it will host within the House of Representatives Finance Ministers Fuad Hussein and Oil Thamer Ghadhban and Head of Financial Control Law Salah Nuri on the next five.
    "The House of Representatives will host in its session next Thursday the ministers of finance and oil and the head of the Office of Financial Supervision to discuss the reasons for non-payment of the Kurdistan region oil export funds," said the member of the committee, With government agencies and the House of Representatives in financial issues so far. "
    He added that "the House of Representatives did not receive any reports or accurate information about the federal budget surplus for 2019," noting that "Fouad Hussein is responsible for the failure of the Council to receive those reports."
    He pointed out that "the House of Representatives will discuss with the Minister of Finance on Thursday the reasons for not submitting financial reports and non-cooperation with the Ministry of Planning and oil, as well as a question on the surplus of the federal budget for 2019."
    Finance expert Daoud Abdul Zair predicted earlier that the surplus of the 2019 budget will be used in the electricity and housing sectors, stressing that the optimal investment of surplus funds will solve the crisis for the next 40 years. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:10 pm