Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ABDUL MAHDI, A COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS, "USURPED"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ABDUL MAHDI, A COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS, "USURPED" Empty ABDUL MAHDI, A COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS, "USURPED"

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:54 am

ABDUL MAHDI, A COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS, "USURPED"
    Wednesday, 10 July 2019 2:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    A representative of the Christian component of the coalition of construction, Aswan Chaldean, on Wednesday revealed the formation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi formed a committee to restore the property of Christians "usurped" to the owners. 
    Chaldei said in a statement to the NRC that "there is a seizure of several houses for Christians," noting that "representatives of the Christian component and leaders began in cooperation with the authorities to restore the property of Christians to their owners."

He pointed out that "the former Prime Minister Haider Abadi did not care about this file," pointing out that "Adel Abdul Mahdi formed a committee headed by the director of his military office, Major General Mohammed al-Bayati to get out the real estate of Christians. 
    He added that "we do not have statistics on the number of Christian property usurped because it is in different provinces and varied in terms of real estate and residential and agricultural land."
    Chaldean said that "the real estate of the Christians of various parties, including influential parties in the state and the other gangs, some of them call armed factions, but not belonging to any party."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm