Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit Empty US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:45 am

[size=36]US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit[/size]

World | 09:27 - 29/07/2019

US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit 62972019_1035293491

Follow up - Mawazine News
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Iran had not accepted his proposal to visit Tehran and "speak directly with the Iranian people." 
    "Are the facts of the Khamenei regime so bad that he can not let me do the same (visit Tehran)," Pompeo wrote on his Twitter page: "What if his people heard the untrue and unclassified truth?" 
    Pompeo announced his intention to visit Iran in a recent interview. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif has repeatedly visited the United States and "has the right to speak freely," he said. 
    At the same time, the United States imposed restrictions on the freedom of movement of Zarif during his visit to New York in July to attend the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations. 
    These restrictions also included more than 10 Iranian diplomats working in the Permanent Mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the United Nations and members of their families living in New York.
    For his part, said a representative of the Iranian Foreign Ministry that these restrictions did not affect the work of the head of the mission in New York, while describing the circumstances in which the Iranian diplomats are working there as non-human. 
    US President Donald Trump and his foreign minister, Mike Pompeo, have already announced their willingness to negotiate with Iran. Washington does not formally provide any preconditions for the start of the dialogue, but the potential topics of the negotiations themselves do not satisfy Tehran. Vered Trump signed a new agreement instead of the nuclear agreement of 2015, which withdrew from Washington last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit Empty Pompio: Iran rejected my offer to visit Tehran

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:48 am

[rtl]

Pompio: Iran rejected my offer to visit Tehran

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2019/7/29 8:28 • 107 times read[/rtl]
    US Secretary of State: Iran has not accepted my proposal to visit Story_img_5d3e83f36131a
    [rtl]
    (International: Al Furat News) US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that Tehran rejected his offer to travel to Iran and address the Iranian people directly.
    "I recently offered to travel to Tehran and talk directly to the Iranian people, and the regime did not accept this incidentally," a tweet of Pompeo said on its official Twitter page on Sunday night. 
    "Certainly, if I receive an invitation, it would be a pleasure to go, I would like to take the opportunity to go there, not for propaganda purposes, but to expose the truth to the people," Pompeo said in an interview with Bloomberg Television a few days ago. Iranian government over what their administration is doing and harm Iran. " 
    Iranian government spokesman Ali Rabiei responded to Pompeo's offer on Sunday, saying: "Our correspondent, Merviya Hashmi, can interview Pompeo and can say what he wants.
    Mersha Hashmi is a reporter and broadcaster for the English-language Iranian Press TV channel. She was held in the United States for several days earlier this year without charge. 
    Pompeo's offer came amid growing tension between the United States and Iran, with Trump's administration applying a policy of extreme pressure against Tehran to force it to negotiate its nuclear program again and ballistic missiles after Trump pulled out of the 2015 agreement to restrict Iran's nuclear activities.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=205185
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:40 pm