Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi: Diwaniya matter fair to the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Adel Abdul Mahdi: Diwaniya matter fair to the popular crowd Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi: Diwaniya matter fair to the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:02 am

[size=30]Adel Abdul Mahdi: Diwaniya matter fair to the popular crowd[/size]
    August 10, 2019 | 9:12 AM | Views
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Friday that the bulk of the Popular Mobilization considers the Diwani order a positive step to redress the sacrifices of the Popular Mobilization and framing it within the armed forces.

Abdul-Mahdi said in a televised dialogue and followed by the echo agency, that "the bulk of the popular mobilization sees the Diwaniyah is a positive step and do justice to his sacrifices and framed within the armed forces," stressing that "there is no pressure on the implementation of the order."

He added, "We have achieved great victories over ISIS and has no broad fronts now," stressing that "the work against terrorism is continuing and the victories are continuing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am