Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamami warns of the deterioration of the reality of the southern port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Hamami warns of the deterioration of the reality of the southern port of Umm Qasr Empty Hamami warns of the deterioration of the reality of the southern port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 2:08 pm

Hamami warns of the deterioration of the reality of the southern port of Umm Qasr

21:44 - 18/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Image processed by CodeCarvings Piczard ### FREE Community Edition ### on 2018-01-25 18: 47: 11Z | | Q ??

Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Kazem Fenjan Al-Hamami, warned on Sunday against the deterioration of the administrative situation in the southern port of Umm Qasr.
    "This deterioration is due to the lack of qualifications of those who supervise the management of this port," Hammami told Al-Maaloumeh. Small inside the port structure. ”
    He added that "there are some indicators of failure and deterioration in the port and the most prominent, reluctance of ships and away from it and directed to other Iraqi ports, as well as reduced handling operations in the yards and sidewalks and crowded trucks loaded and empty and the accumulation of goods inside the port, in addition to the presence of serious security breaches and repeated attempts of smuggling that were The best known is the attempt to smuggle (1033) Ukrainian pistol and the absence of coordination and cooperation between the parties operating in the port and the erosion of sidewalks and shattering and the accumulation of waste and damaged tires and scattered everywhere.
    He added: "We have prepared files supported by documents and will soon put them in the hands of the Minister of Transport, and other regulatory authorities, hoping that the ministry will now address the negative indicators and avoid them in the public interest." Finished 15 x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm