Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Reveals the scenes of Shell's work and how it deals with the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Reveals the scenes of Shell's work and how it deals with the government Empty Parliamentary Integrity Reveals the scenes of Shell's work and how it deals with the government

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2019, 6:10 am

Parliamentary Integrity Reveals the scenes of Shell's work and how it deals with the government

10:31 - 23/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Abdul Amir Al-Mayahi, said on Friday that Shell receives 49% of the profits according to its contract with the executive authority, pointing out that the government in turn pay the salaries of workers and provide the mechanisms needed by the company.
    "Shell gets 49% of the profits in the oil and gas fields, while the machinery and salaries of the company's employees are paid by the government," Al-Mayahi said in a statement.
    He added that "there are a lot of fallacies about the contracts of oil companies and workers, while the government is aware of the subject but turned a blind eye to it, and therefore there is a benefit for those who overlook and defend those companies desperately."
    He explained that "the Commission on Integrity and despite addressing the Ministry of Oil and companies working on contracts and workers, but there are no answers to the questions submitted."
    And that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs a strong and daring prime minister and take decisions, especially as the licensing rounds and oil companies continue the process (looting) of wealth without account."
    He pointed to the proposal to provide for the passage of oil and extractive contracts through parliament to find out the proportions of companies and profits and expenses they need and all the amounts paid and obtained through oil transactions. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm