Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: The government is obliged to buy an air defense system to guarantee the sovereignty of I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi: The government is obliged to buy an air defense system to guarantee the sovereignty of I Empty Al-Baldawi: The government is obliged to buy an air defense system to guarantee the sovereignty of I

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Sep 2019, 1:54 am

Al-Baldawi: The government is obliged to buy an air defense system to guarantee the sovereignty of Iraq

09:50 - 20/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Al-Fateh MP Mohammed al-Baldawi stressed on Friday the need to arm the security forces and the Popular Mobilization with an air defense system in order to preserve the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the government is obliged, especially after the recent attacks, to buy a sophisticated air defense system.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the information, that "the government is obliged to arm the security forces of all kinds with an air defense system from the state that wants to contract with them to protect the airspace of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] preserve its sovereignty."
    "The targeting of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the marchers made the government obliged to purchase a sophisticated air defense system to ensure that such targets are not repeated," he said.
    Al-Baldawi stressed the need to "get away from the government and get rid of external and internal pressures that prevent the provision of air defense system to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," describing those who refuse to arm the security forces air defense system (voices of cacophony). Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm