Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initiating the creation of 40 thousand housing units in Husseinieh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initiating the creation of 40 thousand housing units in Husseinieh Empty Initiating the creation of 40 thousand housing units in Husseinieh

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:49 am

Initiating the creation of 40 thousand housing units in Husseinieh

14:05 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Finance, on Monday, it began to create 40 thousand housing units in Husseiniya north of the capital Baghdad for distribution among beneficiaries and beneficiaries.
    A statement issued by the Ministry received a copy of it, “In implementation of the government program on the creation of plots of land for citizens, the State Real Estate Department of the Ministry of Finance, in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and Public Municipalities and the Ministry of Defense, has started working with all sectoral entities to complete and create 40,000 housing units. Plot numbered 1501 and 1505 in the Zuhur (Husayniyah) area for distribution to beneficiaries and beneficiaries.
    The statement added, "The Ministry of Finance represented by the State Real Estate Department continues to sort the land and complete technical and legal procedures for the purpose of preparing for distribution." Done / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm