Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bakhati: Parliament is going to fight corruption in investment bodies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Bakhati: Parliament is going to fight corruption in investment bodies Empty Bakhati: Parliament is going to fight corruption in investment bodies

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Oct 2019, 2:02 am

Bakhati: Parliament is going to fight corruption in investment bodies

08:33 - 23/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Jassem al-Bukhati, a member of the Wisdom Movement, said Wednesday that the parliament will go to the file of corruption in investment bodies and investment projects in order to correct their course, pointing out that some projects are granted according to favoritism and relations.
    Al-Bukhati said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that most of the projects are submitted by the state to the contractors in addition to the land, designs and vacation, and ask him to pay the amounts granted by him in the form of loans upon completion of the project and start collecting his money from the citizen.
    He added that "investment requires the withdrawal of funds from outside the country and not from within, and therefore there is a wrong policy for investment projects, as some projects are granted according to patronage and personal relations."
    He explained that "Parliament and having succeeded in opening the file of general inspectors, it will go towards investment bodies, which are an integral part of the system of corruption rampant within them." Finished 25 N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm