Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for international intervention to protect Iraqis from Iran's armed militia and its arms in gov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Calls for international intervention to protect Iraqis from Iran's armed militia and its arms in gov Empty Calls for international intervention to protect Iraqis from Iran's armed militia and its arms in gov

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:20 pm

Calls for international intervention to protect Iraqis from Iran's armed militia and its arms in government
     Saturday, October 26, 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
    Demonstrators in Iraq called on the international community to intervene urgently to protect the Iraqi people from the systematic killing and liquidation carried out by the Iranian militia in the country in cooperation with some security elements of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    Demonstrators called on the international community to act to protect them from the militia and government killing machine that killed more than 31 Iraqis and injured hundreds during the uprising in which they declared their rejection of the current government and Iran's domination of Iraqi wealth during protests since the early hours of 25 October 2019.
    The demonstrators shouted strongly against Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei in Karbala and tore up his pictures in the holy city of the Shiite component.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:08 pm