Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: Parliament will not be able to cancel the provincial councils only by amending the constitut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Tamimi: Parliament will not be able to cancel the provincial councils only by amending the constitut Empty Tamimi: Parliament will not be able to cancel the provincial councils only by amending the constitut

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:39 am

Tamimi: Parliament will not be able to cancel the provincial councils only by amending the constitution

09:04 - 29/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Tuesday, that the abolition of provincial councils permanently is only possible to amend the Constitution, pointing out that the parliament has the power to stop the work of those councils, but does not have the ability to abolish them.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "Article 46 of Law No. 36 of 2008, the law of the election of provincial councils provides that these councils continue to work until the elections."
    He added that "the provincial councils have been working since 2017 and until the day the parliament to stop its work, where there is no term freeze or suspension of the work of the provincial councils in the Constitution, but there is the term dissolving the provincial councils."
    He explained that "if parliament wants to stop the work of the provincial councils, it must abolish article 46, and if he wants to abolish these councils permanently, it will not be able to, because article 122 of the Constitution provides for the existence of provincial councils," stressing that " Final needs to amend the constitution. " Finished 25 N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm