Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the near replacement of 13 ministers, including three sovereign ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the near replacement of 13 ministers, including three sovereign ministries Empty Deputy reveals the near replacement of 13 ministers, including three sovereign ministries

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2019, 9:09 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy reveals the near replacement of 13 ministers, including three sovereign ministries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-23 | 10:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Fath al-Fatlawi, the MP of the Fatah alliance, revealed on Saturday that the replacement of 13 ministers from the cabinet of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi during the coming sessions, noting that the replacement will include three sovereign ministries.

Al-Fatlawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the next sessions will see the replacement of 13 ministers from the cabinet Adel Abdul-Mahdi, including three sovereign ministries," noting that "this step represents the first stage where it will be followed by the replacement of a number of private positions and general managers away from quotas and partisan and political pressure ".

He added that "the candidates of the ministries are the choice of the Prime Minister only and the relationship of the political blocs with these choices," stressing "the importance of building a real state building away from the dominance and power of the parties."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:23 am