Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Musawi: Al-Zarfi used his electronic armies and flirted with Iran in order to gain power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Musawi: Al-Zarfi used his electronic armies and flirted with Iran in order to gain power Empty Al-Musawi: Al-Zarfi used his electronic armies and flirted with Iran in order to gain power

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Apr 2020, 1:50 am

Al-Musawi: Al-Zarfi used his electronic armies and flirted with Iran in order to gain power

09:00 - 03/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Between the member of the Fatah Alliance Hamid al-Moussawi, Friday, that the person in charge of forming the government Adnan al-Zarfi used his electronic armies and flirted with Iran in order to win the political blocs in order to reach power, pointing out that al-Zarfi’s efforts will not succeed in reaching power. And that "his al-Zrafi work through his electronic armies represents negative messages for the Iraqi people," explaining that "the citizen today does not want and does not want to escalate further to the Iraqi situation and everyone is looking for a prime minister who is moving towards calm the current situation and does not move with external agendas." 25 n ended
    Al-Musawi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "Al-Zarfi sometimes uses ragheb and again intimidation in order to draw closer to the Shiite blocs by courting Iran, while he does not know that the blocs are not commanding the orders of states."
    He added that "there are electronic armies that Al-Zrafi uses to achieve his goals, in addition to promoting those armies to cause military coups and sanctions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:17 am