Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The State Department: Iraq has made progress in religious freedom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The State Department: Iraq has made progress in religious freedom Empty The State Department: Iraq has made progress in religious freedom

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 1:30 am

The State Department: Iraq has made progress in religious freedom

09:15 - 29/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US State Department confirmed, on Tuesday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has made progress in the field of religious freedoms during the last period, while indicating the continued suffering of the Yezidis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has made slight progress in religious freedom," said the US Committee for International Religious Freedom, which is affiliated with the ministry, noting that "Christians are still displaced in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] while the authorities in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have not addressed the effects of what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] done to the Yezidis."
    On the other hand, the report criticized the Bahraini authorities' restriction of Shi'a citizens there, affirming that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continued its continuous and systematic discrimination against some Shi'a Muslims on the basis of their religious identity."
    The report pointed out that “Shiites in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have long faced difficulties in employment, political representation, freedom of expression and promotion within the army and building mosques.” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:08 am