Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Approval of the budget may be delayed for several days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Approval of the budget may be delayed for several days Empty Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Approval of the budget may be delayed for several days

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:02 pm

Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Approval of the budget may be delayed for several days

18:00 - 20/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Bashir Al-Haddad, confirmed that the Shiite parties cannot withdraw from the agreement on the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget after signing it, indicating that the voting session on the bill may be postponed for several days.
    Al-Haddad said in a statement to several media outlets, including the "information", after the end of a meeting headed by Qubad Talabani and the Kurdish blocs, "Some parties support postponing the meeting for several days, and we will see what we will decide in this regard shortly."
    In response to the cancellation of the Kurdistan delegation's agreement with the Shiite parties after the latter's dissolution of their commitment, he clarified that "there is no room for retreating from the agreement after it is signed by the concerned parties and approved by the Finance Committee and circulated."
    He continued: "We in the presidency of the parliament do not agree what any retreat and the agreement reached by the parties will be passed on." Ended / 25 o'clock
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am