Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan discuss opportunities for industrial cooperation and integration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan discuss opportunities for industrial cooperation and integration Empty Iraq and Jordan discuss opportunities for industrial cooperation and integration

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Dec 2021, 6:16 am

Iraq and Jordan discuss opportunities for industrial cooperation and integration

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Manhal Al-Safi, discussed with the Jordanian Ambassador in Baghdad, Muntasir Al-Zoubi, opportunities for cooperation and industrial integration between the two countries.
    Al-Safi stressed in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "the importance of strengthening cooperation and achieving industrial integration between Iraq and Jordan in various industrial fields in light of the direction of the governments of both countries to strengthen relations and reach them to the highest levels and in a manner that achieves the higher interests of the two brotherly peoples."
    He revealed an Iraqi desire to "reach effective and constructive partnerships with the Jordanian side to establish promising and vital projects that serve the industries of the two countries."
    For his part, the Jordanian ambassador announced, during the meeting, "the Jordanian government's keenness to consolidate relations of cooperation and joint work with Iraq, at all levels, in a manner that contributes to serving the peoples of the two brotherly countries."
    He added that "the Jordanian government is looking for Iraqi-Jordanian industrial partnerships to benefit both countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:59 am