Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain reveals the number of accounts opened to citizens last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain reveals the number of accounts opened to citizens last month Empty Al-Rafidain reveals the number of accounts opened to citizens last month

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Dec 2021, 6:10 am

Al-Rafidain reveals the number of accounts opened to citizens last month

•  Time: 12/18/2021 09:02:20

•  Reading: 572 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced today, Saturday, that the number of open accounts for citizens and other groups in its branches in Baghdad and the governorates during last November amounted to 5925 savings and current accounts in dinars and dollars.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the number of current accounts that have been opened for citizens and other categories has reached 2,147 current accounts in dinars and dollars."
    He added, "While the number of savings accounts for citizens reached 3778 accounts in dinars and dollars, in addition to the number of deposit accounts amounted to 388 accounts," noting that "the bank continues to provide its services by opening accounts for citizens in dinars and dollars who wish to deposit their money in the bank and obtain interest. According to the terms and conditions set, the bank's customers can visit its branches in Baghdad and the provinces to review them.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:18 am