Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To participate in the Energy Forum and the World Government Summit .. The President of the Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - To participate in the Energy Forum and the World Government Summit .. The President of the Kurdistan Empty To participate in the Energy Forum and the World Government Summit .. The President of the Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2022, 5:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]To participate in the Energy Forum and the World Government Summit .. The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government arrives in the UAE[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq (GOV.KRD)- The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, arrived in the United Arab Emirates, on a visit during which he will participate in the World Energy Forum scheduled to be held from 28 to 29 March in Dubai.
    The forum will be attended by many energy officials and experts, and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government will be one of the main speakers.
    The Prime Minister will also participate in the World Government Summit, which is held annually with the participation of many well-known international officials and personalities in Dubai.
    The summit will be held this year on the 29th and 30th of this month.
    In addition to his participation in the World Energy Forum and the World Government Summit, the Prime Minister will meet with senior Emirati officials.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:11 am