Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
notazbad2000
fonz1951
Pig-Pen
Bama Diva
weslin3
Rocky
Pinoy10
Cat561
dizzydee
csd9013
Neno
15 posters

Work Accident

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Work Accident  Empty Work Accident

Post by Neno Thu 14 Aug 2014, 8:59 am

I think everything will be ok but at the doctor's office to be sure. I was in my truck this morning fixing to back out. I was releasing the brakes when all of the sudden my truck jumped the curve and was heading thru the fence separating the SUV yard from our truck parking spaces.

As I was thrown from right to left and back first thing I thought was my truck was in gear but was shocked if that was the case. I finally got both feet on the brake. I then looked right and left and placed the truck in reverse as I was still thinking I was in neutral which I was. Still puzzled I looked behind me to move the truck back.

First I looked left and noticed I was into the truck on my left from the back, then looked right and seen that another truck had hit me and kicked my traile over to my left 8 feet before reading into the other truck trailer park beside me.

I got out and could not see anyone around. Finally a mechanic drove up as I was on the phone. We were trying to understand what happened cause their was no one in the other truck and, it was on and partially loaded. Finally the shop supervisor got in the truck that hit me and found that the brakes were not set. So this truck game from up the hill about 80 yards away gaining speed all the way and hit me. Luckily I had already finished my pretrip and was in the truck. 

I had a headache and popped my back, should, and neck. Having exrays done for precautions. Right now I fill like going to work in the morning as long as my truck is prepared. This impact bent my truck frame body over several inches and dragged flat spots on 8 trailer tires. 

Figured I would post this so the story was straight from the beginning. Will report injuries if any when I leave the doctor.

Neno/Tommy
    csd9013
    csd9013

Work Accident  Empty Re: Work Accident

Post by csd9013 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 9:40 am

Oh my! Hope you feel better soon. Always have to set the brakes on a truck. This could have been a lot worse.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:58 am

Hope everything works out for the best and are only MINOR injuries. Take care Tommy and may the Almighty always be with you.
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm

OMG! Thank god you are ok ! That was kinda freaky no ??
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:26 pm

Thanks and yes it could of been worse. I have a chip fractured right shoulder and some compression in my back....for now. taking the day off to soak in the hot tube...I mean Jacuzzi since it is already hot here and see how I feel in the morning. Told the company doctor to not place me off work that I would tough it out and see my own doctor next week if, it got worse. OK, have a great day all and I will be relaxing today.
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 2:50 pm

My wife and I were saying, If only the Dinar was RV'd this could have been prevented.....glad this wasn't worse. Take care of yourself Tom.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 Aug 2014, 3:51 pm

Pinoy10 wrote:My wife and I were saying, If only the Dinar was RV'd this could have been prevented.....glad this wasn't worse. Take care of yourself Tom.
    Yes but, I would of probably done it parachuting (skydiving) or dun-buggy racing....lol
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Aug 2014, 4:19 pm

what a freeeeeeeky thing to happened

my neighbors jeep was idleing in her driveway, the jeep jumped into gear backed down her driveway and backed up mine and hit my house
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 Aug 2014, 5:36 pm

rocky wrote:what a freeeeeeeky thing to happened

my neighbors jeep was idleing in her driveway, the jeep jumped into gear backed down her driveway and backed up mine and hit my house
    Rocky, now that is freaky...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 6:04 pm

Just now reading this. Sorry to hear about this freaky thing. Take care as we have to be in good shape in case Iraq gets their act together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:08 pm