Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti newspaper: security alert to thwart the entry of Daash scheme to Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti newspaper: security alert to thwart the entry of Daash scheme to Kuwait  Empty Kuwaiti newspaper: security alert to thwart the entry of Daash scheme to Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

Kuwaiti newspaper: security alert to thwart the entry of Daash scheme to Kuwait 

Posted 19/08/2014 11:31 AM

Babinaoz / Agencies: The newspaper 'witness' of Kuwait said Tuesday it is 'learned' that the Interior Ministry mobilized against the backdrop of the receipt of confidential information from inside Iraq, stating there is a plan to enter the elements belonging to the organization of the Islamic state, known in the media on behalf of Daash to the country through the offside on the one hand the northern border.

Quoted (dpa) for sources, the newspaper revealed that the Interior Ministry formed teams of security men of the state security and management control of security in border security and rescue and public security and the FBI to set up checkpoints around the clock on my way Mutlaa and Abdali and other roads and hitchhiking suspect, was also strengthened procedures security on the northern border and monitor any moving targets or fixed through radars and intensify border patrols. 
    sources confirmed that the Ministry of the Interior has the technical capacity and human resources trained to thwart any attempt to enter the terrorist elements, according to the security plan the strategy developed since the occurrence of the events in Iraq

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=82254

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm