Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily Empty NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 11:11 am

NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily

26-08-2014 01:56 PM
    Baghdad (news) .. announced the Secretary General of NATO Anders Fogh Rasmonsn, the alliance's readiness to intervene militarily and help Iraq if requested by the Iraqi government and that the request for assistance from the Iraqi government will be taken into consideration. According to reports from the Daily Telegraph. 

Said Rasmonsn: The 'NATO has a partnership with Iraq and if there was a request to enhance this partnership even more, I think that NATO allies will look to this request in a constructive manner'. 

He added that Rasmonsn 'responsibility on the international community to stop the advance of so-called Islamic state, and we welcome air strikes on militants Daash' ./anthy/h.v/ - 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily Empty Re: NATO declares its readiness to support Iraq militarily

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:42 pm

NATO Secretary General Makes Iraq Statement

By John Lee.

The NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has recently remarked that countries of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) are ready to give Iraq further assistance if it is requested and supported by NATO member states.
    Some NATO countries have already taken their own steps in Iraq, choosing variously to intervene on a humanitarian or military basis, or both. NATO involvement would represent a much more coordinated response.
    NATO was last involved in Iraq during the American occupation, when a coalition of NATO countries assisted in the training of the new Iraqi army via the NATO Training Mission: Iraq.
    Quoted in The Telegraph,*Rasmussen noted that:
    “Nato has a partnership with Iraq and if there is a request for further enhancement of that partnership, I think Nato allies would consider such a request constructively.The international community has a responsibility to stop the advance of the so-called Islamic state.”
    (Source: The Telegraph)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Iraq-BusinessNews.com.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:29 pm