Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kerry calls for a broad global alliance to combat ISIS: We will not allow this cancer to extend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry calls for a broad global alliance to combat ISIS: We will not allow this cancer to extend Empty Kerry calls for a broad global alliance to combat ISIS: We will not allow this cancer to extend

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:00 am

Kerry calls for a broad global alliance to combat ISIS: We will not allow this cancer to extend

08/30/20140 

Shafaq News / American Secretary of State, John Kerry called for a broad global alliance to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria “ISIS” organization. A week before the NATO summit to be held in Wales in the fourth and fifth of September, Secretary of State called in an article in The New York Times to "a unified response led by the United States and an alliance among the nations." He said that he would seek with the American Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel to the formation of this alliance during the talks with Western partners on the sidelines of the NATO summit.Kerry added that President ,Barack Obama will propose a strategy against the "Islamic state" during a meeting of the UN Security Council, which will be chaired by the United States in September. John Kerry said "we will take this opportunity to continue the formation of a broad alliance and the emphasis on the threat posed by these foreign fighters, especially those who have joined the Islamic state." He believed that this alliance could resort to “political, humanitarian, economic, legal and intelligence means to support military action." Kerry said that he will travel with Hegel to the Middle East after the NATO summit for more support "from the countries that are most vulnerable to a direct threat." The US Secretary of State confirmed, "We will not allow cancer of the Islamic state to extend to other countries. World can confront and defeat this epidemic at the end of the day." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:16 pm