Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tripartite agreement on the amendment of the law of the accountability and justice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tripartite agreement on the amendment of the law of the accountability and justice Empty Tripartite agreement on the amendment of the law of the accountability and justice

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:00 am

Tripartite agreement on the amendment of the law of the accountability and justice

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - announced the Justice and Accountability Commission, today, formally agreed with the Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi and President of the Republic, to amend the Law Commission and submitted to the House of Representatives for approval .
    The deputy head of the Bakhtiar judge's ( IMN ), "Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi and President Fuad Masum, told the Justice and Accountability Commission ,  the need to make adjustments to the Law Commission, and shall be members of the Commission in accordance with the Constitution, the continuity in their work. "
    The judge added, that "the body has been prepared previously amendments to the LawCommission, and is currently working on the completion of the amendments, according to the proposals and submit them through the next couple of days a proposal to the Council of Representatives for approval. "
    And demanded the accountability and justice earlier, the political blocs need to keep a file of accountability and justice for the agreements to form a government, the fact that the body is still in the process of recovery of millions of dollars through the file prosecutions for the property of the former regime  . :eyebrows: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:31 pm