Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special / Abadi and Barzani face to face in the forthcoming meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special / Abadi and Barzani face to face in the forthcoming meeting Empty Special / Abadi and Barzani face to face in the forthcoming meeting

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:50 pm

pecial / Abadi and Barzani face to face in the forthcoming meeting

Erbil, Iraq-Presse September 14: A source high in the Kurdistan region, on Sunday, for a forthcoming meeting of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Barzani, will be devoted to discuss the problems of the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil.

The source told / Iraq Presse /, that "the two sides agreed to hold a meeting this week to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil," without disclosing the date and place of the meeting.

The source said that "the last agreement reached by the Kurdish delegation negotiating with the delegation of the National Alliance, leading to the formation of committees high between the two sides to resolve the region file salaries arrears and export of oil and accruals Peshmerga."
    He added, that "Abadi and Bazrani will discuss during their meeting prospective mechanisms to find solutions, especially since Abadi pledged in his government of seeking to resolve outstanding problems with the province."  

It is said that coalition forces gave Kurdistan, during the voting session on the government Abadi, on the ninth of September of this, the prime minister three months to meet the demands of the Kurds.
    He threatened the Kurds in a statement read by deputy both Talabani to take "another position" of the government in the event of failure to respond to the demands of the Kurdish forces. " Ended (1) 

13 to 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:29 pm