Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Found the bodies of the leaders of "Daash" stolen "money house" in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Found the bodies of the leaders of "Daash" stolen "money house" in Diyala Empty Found the bodies of the leaders of "Daash" stolen "money house" in Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 8:55 am

Found the bodies of the leaders of "Daash" stolen "money house" in Diyala

Monday, 22 September 2014

Alsumaria News / Diyala

Revealed a local source in Diyala province, Monday, to find the bodies of three of the leaders of the organization "Daash" northeast of Baquba, two weeks after the escape after stealing billions of dinars so-called "house money."

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Folks in hand Saadia, (60 km north-east of Baquba) found this morning, near the table watery on the outskirts of the bodies of three people with gunshot wounds in the head and chest and is tied religion and subjected to severe torture ".

The source, who asked not to be named, said "armed elements of the organization Daash rushed to the scene and later found the bodies belonged to three of the group's leaders fled before more than two weeks after the theft of billions of dinars, which is called a house with the money Daash."

The source noted that he "did not know whether the organization Daash behind the killings of leaders of the three armed hand or the other."

A security source in Diyala province, revealed, in the fifth month of September of this, all mainstream organization Daash the names of three of its leaders, and claim Abu Usama Hijazi and happy Cyrene and Abu Salah al-Qaisi, at all points of checkpoints and stationed security in the basin of the Hamrin to rob the house of money of the organization in terms of Jalawla, (70 km north-east of Baquba), "

The label is called Daash house money on the relevant committees to organize things for financial regulation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm