Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

problems of the investment sector in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - problems of the investment sector in Iraq Empty problems of the investment sector in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21-October-2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr]INVESTMENT CHALLENGES IN IRAQ (FACEBOOK)[/ltr]

On Saturday, October 21, 2023, the National Investment Authority reviewed the most important problems of the investment sector in Iraq.
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seen by Ultra Iraq, the Authority pointed out “some of the challenges facing investment work in general” and stands in the direction of “strengthening the Iraqi investment sector.”
    She explained that the most important of them are:
    • Lack of land allocation.

• The lack of accurate surveys by some ministries and sectoral agencies regarding the lands belonging to them.

• Lack of water shares for agricultural projects.

• Weak financing of private banks.

• Delay in the sectoral authorities’ response to the National Authority’s approaches regarding obtaining the necessary approvals for the investment project.

The Authority said that the delay (in the last point) occurs “despite the amended Investment Law No. (13) of 2006 obligating all government agencies after the issuance of the investment license to cooperate with the Authority to complete the requirements for starting the investment project within a period of (30) days from the date of issuance of the license.”
    The Commission also spoke about what is required for the success of investment, which is first, “providing land with a stable economic environment,” indicating that “most of Iraq’s governorates are characterized by these indicators, with the identification of some challenges,” as “investment in governorates is characterized by each governorate gaining a specific identity, including agricultural identity.” industrial and others.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screwball likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:36 am