Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security control over 45 oil wells in Nineveh.. A parliamentarian speaks about an American plan: The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security control over 45 oil wells in Nineveh.. A parliamentarian speaks about an American plan: The Empty Security control over 45 oil wells in Nineveh.. A parliamentarian speaks about an American plan: The

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2023, 6:51 am

Security control over 45 oil wells in Nineveh.. A parliamentarian speaks about an American plan: The people are prisoners
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Nineveh
    Today, Sunday (December 10, 2023), Al-Shabaki MP for Nineveh Governorate, Waad Al-Qaddo, revealed the control of what he called “Barzani’s Peshmerga” over 45 oil wells in Nineveh, while indicating that the productivity of these wells is unknown, and that the people in those areas More like "prisoners".
    Al-Qaddo stated in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “there is an important matter that must be made clear to public opinion, which is that Article 140 of the Constitution has expired and no longer has any legal effect, and has no basis and therefore the borders of any region or governorate cannot be changed,” pointing out that the Americans After 2003, they sought to establish a strategy of artificial barriers between the regions in Nineveh, seizing areas containing approximately 45 oil wells, and pushing the Peshmerga of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to penetrate them and control the reins of affairs there.”
    He added, "The productivity of the wells is unknown, and the people of those areas are 'controlled captives' and do not have choices. The evidence is that the Democratic Party obtains 100% of the votes in every election cycle. The matter raises doubts and needs a real review by Baghdad and allowing the entry of international organizations for the sake of pressure." To give people the freedom to choose and vote.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:40 am