Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: Cabinet will discuss the budget in 2015 after the completion of the budget in 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: Cabinet will discuss the budget in 2015 after the completion of the budget in 2015 Empty Najib: Cabinet will discuss the budget in 2015 after the completion of the budget in 2015

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 6:50 am

Najib: Cabinet will discuss the budget in 2015 after the completion of the budget in 2015

Brother - Baghdad
    Said a member of the parliamentary finance, said Wednesday that "the Council of Ministers will discuss the budget next year after completing the budget of 2014, excluded the delay in approving the budget in 2015.

It showed Najiba Najib said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) that "the budget in 2014 found at the government and Ntizer to arrive in Parliament after complete them by the Council of Ministers," noting that "until now we do not know what formulations key to be undertaken by the government to hold them on the 2014 budget, "hoping their arrival to the Finance Committee soon.

It explained, "will be the focus of the 2014 budget on the grades and the issue of displaced persons and provide support to the security forces and volunteers of the popular crowd," adding that "all this will be a priority in 2014 budget".

And on the 2015 budget Astdrki Najib, saying that "the Ministry of Finance is preparing a draft budget for 2015," asserting that "after completion of the draft law before the 2014 budget that the Council of Ministers will discuss the budget in 2015".

She noted that "in the event of the arrival of 2015 budget to the House of Representatives will be to speed up the resolution of".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:47 am