Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government allocates 15 billion dinars to purchase weapons from citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The government allocates 15 billion dinars to purchase weapons from citizens Empty The government allocates 15 billion dinars to purchase weapons from citizens

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2024, 7:07 am

[rtl]The government allocates 15 billion dinars to purchase weapons from citizens[/rtl]

Economy  ,  01/24/2024 09:29  Number of readings: 351 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided to allocate an amount of 15 billion dinars to purchase weapons from citizens.[/rtl]

[rtl] The media office stated in a statement, “The Council voted for the Ministry of Finance to allocate an amount of one billion dinars to each governorate, except for the governorates of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and a total of 15 billion dinars, from the emergency reserve, based on the provisions of the general budget law for the three fiscal years, to begin purchasing weapons from... Citizens, in implementation of the government program, and the first phase of the national policy to regulate weapons and confine them to the state (citizens' weapons registration phase).” In its statement, the Council noted, “Approving the addition of the name of the Financial Secretary of the Iraqi Football Association (Kamil Aday Jabbar) to Council of Ministers Resolution (23050 of 2023) amended by Council of Ministers Resolution (23090 of 2023) regarding honoring the Iraqi delegation that won the Gulf Cup (25) tomorrow.” foot".[/rtl]
    [rtl] The Council also approved, according to the statement, “the recommendations of the committee to study and restore the controls in place in the construction of mosques and mosques, taking into account the opinion of the Legal Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers “[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:35 am