Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new position on Parliament’s finances regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new position on Parliament’s finances regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees Empty A new position on Parliament’s finances regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2024, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A new position on Parliament’s finances regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees[/size]

[size=45]The Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, confirmed on Sunday that the Kurdistan Region will be obligated to settle the salary scale of its employees and retirees for the current month of March.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atwani said, “The salary scale is still with the government, given that this task is within the jurisdiction of the executive authority,” noting that “the committee’s mission is to know the path of the increase resulting from this scale, and to follow up on its implementation.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “According to the decision of the Federal Court, the salaries for the month of February are granted according to the statements provided by the regional government regarding the workforce,” explaining that “the region will be obligated to localize the salaries of its employees and retirees to the salaries of the current month of March, and to deal in accordance with this principle.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Wednesday (February 21, 2024), the Federal Supreme Court obligated the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan employees in federal banks.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:59 am