Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week Empty Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 am

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-17 00:18
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Energy Information Administration announced on Sunday that Iraq’s oil exports to the United States decreased during the past week.
    The administration's table, seen by Shafaq News Agency, showed that "the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from 8 major countries amounted to 4.691 million barrels per day, down by 1.92 million barrels per day compared to the previous week, which amounted to 5.783 million barrels per day."
    She added, "Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to 93,000 barrels per day last week, down by 83,000 barrels per day from the previous week, which amounted to 176,000 barrels per day."
    The administration noted that "the majority of America's oil revenues during the past week came from Canada at an average of 3.458 million barrels per day, followed by Mexico with an average of 303 thousand barrels per day, and from Brazil at an average of 272 thousand barrels per day."
     According to the table, “The amount of American imports of crude oil from Saudi Arabia was at a rate of 265 thousand barrels per day, from Nigeria at a rate of 132 thousand barrels per day, from Ecuador at a rate of 102 thousand barrels per day, and from Libya at a rate of 66 thousand barrels per day.”
    While the United States did not import, according to the limits, any quantity from Colombia or Russia.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am