Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching funding for state employees’ salaries for the month of March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching funding for state employees’ salaries for the month of March Empty Launching funding for state employees’ salaries for the month of March

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Launching funding for state employees’ salaries for the month of March[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-19-2024 | 05:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local News

The Ministry of Finance announced today, Tuesday, the launch of funding for state employees’ salaries for the current month of March.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “The Accounting Department has begun procedures for financing the salaries of state employees and members of the security forces for the current month of March,” calling on “expenditure units in ministries, governorates, and entities not affiliated with a ministry, to review the Accounting Department to complete the requirements for financing the salaries of their employees and members.” .

It stressed that “spending units must adhere to the monthly funding schedule approved by them and fulfill the required funding requirements,” reiterating “what was stated in its Circular No. (5991) on March 5, 2024, in terms of submitting trial balances for the previous months documented with their augmented analytical tables for the two operational budgets.” and investments, in addition to the priorities related thereto.”

The Ministry called on “all media outlets and social media platforms to be responsible in conveying news, and not to promote information that would confuse public opinion, including what is related to the dates for funding salaries and other news, without referring to the official and approved sources of the Ministry.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:20 am