Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Investment and the Central Bank are discussing the housing initiative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Investment and the Central Bank are discussing the housing initiative Empty Parliamentary Investment and the Central Bank are discussing the housing initiative

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 7:25 am

Parliamentary Investment and the Central Bank are discussing the housing initiative

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, the housing initiative.
    The Media Department of the House of Representatives stated, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the Investment and Development Committee, headed by Representative Hassanein Al-Khafaji and in the presence of its members, hosted the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq,” indicating that “the meeting, which was attended by the Director General of the Real Estate Bank, discussed the Central Bank’s initiative in the field of housing.” .
    She pointed to "ways to strengthen them in order to provide housing units at reasonable prices for citizens to contribute to solving the housing crisis."
    For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank and the Director of the Real Estate Bank provided “a detailed explanation of the initiative, and the possibility of activating it in a new way to alleviate the burden of the citizen by simplifying the procedures for obtaining loans.”

Views 52
    Added 03/27/2024 - 2:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:20 am