Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
lonelyintexas
mochasmom
wciappetta
duck2000
Neno
Proven
weslin3
dizzydee
12 posters

Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar  - Page 2 Empty Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar

Post by dizzydee Sat 09 May 2015, 8:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar
    Iraq, May 9, 2015

The parliamentary economic and investment commission has reportedly said that the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is not able to redenominate the Iraqi dinar, deleting the three zeros.

According to a report from Shafaq News, this is “due to the unstable economic situation.”

Instead, new banknotes worth 50,000 dinars are to be printed, while the introduction of a new 100,000 dinar note is to be postponed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar

Post by Neno Sun 10 May 2015, 7:00 am

Oh yeah, there conveniently will be a 50 and 100 along with a 200, 25,10, 5, 2, and a 1. The 1000 and above will be brought in to make up the 50000 and 100000 If, they do it.

Btw, on the dis information campaign (which could be by the media), more like a dis of opinions.

The make up will be lower demons ( new catagories) with that larger value you, we are looking for.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar

Post by duck2000 Sun 10 May 2015, 7:13 am

He explained that the launch of these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 10 May 2015, 7:14 am

this categorie is not in the market!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 10 May 2015, 7:25 am

Neno wrote:Thanks duck. "The Payment System". Pretty much tells you that the larger notes will be sucked into a even larger note for that system.

I like the fact how it is being said here not part of the electronic system or basically citizen use.

These will conceive 90% of today's currency use. That statement pretty much tells the tell of the use and the plan of smaller use to be.
    i guess visa and master cards are worthless ? smart cards? no need for interbank notes we live in a digtal age!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 10 May 2015, 8:23 am

Thanks everyone, i do prefer plain cajun to Arablish, any day!!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 10 May 2015, 8:52 am

I agree mocha... Thanks duck....  duck Once again helped understand arabish...
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 10 May 2015, 9:28 am

Yes thanks Duck
    LIT
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 10 May 2015, 2:00 pm

duck2000 wrote:He explained that the launch of these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount

Now Saleh is pushing the issue.  Notice he is not talking about the total money supply, but qualifying his reference to only the monthly money supply.  How crafty.  It is getting interesting.

Neno, can you put Duck's article in it's own post, please.  
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 10 May 2015, 2:47 pm

Proven wrote:
    duck2000 wrote:He explained that the launch of these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount

Now Saleh is pushing the issue.  Notice he is not talking about the total money supply, but qualifying his reference to only the monthly money supply.  How crafty.  It is getting interesting.

Neno, can you put Duck's article in it's own post, please.  
    I'm in Austin, and it as weird as the thread....lol
    jbigg
    jbigg
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by jbigg Mon 11 May 2015, 12:20 am

the Central Bank of Iraq confirmed it will issue a new banknote valued at 50,000 dinars (US$43), but marked as 50 dinars.

So if that's the case Duck, 1 dinar = .86 ........ Right
    43/50= .86
    I could live with that. I pretty much figured that's where it will start.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:06 pm