Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Greece Wants More Russian Coverage of World Events

Lobo

Greece Wants More Russian Coverage of World Events

Post by Lobo on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:58 pm

[size=40]

[size=40]Greece [size=40]Wants[/size] [size=40]More[/size] [size=40]Russian[/size] [size=40]Coverage[/size] [size=40]of[/size] [size=40]World[/size] [size=40]Events[/size][/size]
[/size]
© Sputnik/ Igor Russak

WORLD
16:03 18.06.2015(updated 16:22 18.06.2015) Get short URL
 036290 - http://sputniknews.com/world/20150618/1023528789.html

Mihalis Psilos, president and general director of Athens-Macedonian News Agency, said that Greek audience wants to receive information about Russia and learn Russia’s stance on international developments.

© REUTERS/ FRANCOIS LENOIR
[size]
Greece’s Foreign Policy Multidimensional, Not EU-Centered
ST. PETERSBURG (Sputnik)  Greek audience wants to receive information about Russia and learn Russia’s stance on international developments, Mihalis Psilos, president and general director of Athens-Macedonian News Agency (ANA-MPA) told Sputnik Thursday.

On Thursday, Psilos and Rossiya Segodnya information agency Director General Dmitry Kiselev signed an agreement on cooperation and news wire exchange between the two agencies.
"We want information about Russia and we want information about the Russian attitude to international relations," Psislos said.
The two heads of news agencies noted the importance of having such a source of information both for Greece and for Russia, especially given "the current political and economic situation" the way Kiselev put it.
"We are dreaming about direct information from Greece and about Greece," Kiselev said
An ICM Research survey, conducted exclusively for Sputnik and released in May, revealed that 81 percent of those polled in Greece said they were interested in receiving information on world politics from sources other than Western media.[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 5:54 am