Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves draft anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet approves draft anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law  Empty Cabinet approves draft anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law

Post by day dreamer Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:16 pm

01/07/2015 (00:01 pm) - The number of readings: 70 - Issue (3400)

[ltr] Cabinet approves draft anti-money laundering and terrorism financing law [/ltr]

Baghdad / term

[ltr]The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, on the draft anti-money laundering and the financing of "terrorism" law.
     Ebadi said in a statement his office, received the "long" copy of "The Council of Ministers held, for yesterday, its usual 45 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi." 
    The bureau added that "The Council approved a draft anti-money laundering law, and the financing of terrorism," noting that "this project is of great importance for his role in drying the sources of terrorism and to respond to international trends in this area."
    And money laundering is the recycling of funds resulting from illegal actions in the areas of channels and invest legitimacy to hide the true source of these funds and look as if they had been generated from a legitimate source Examples of such unlawful acts (funds generated by the drug trade - slave - prostitution - weapons).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:00 pm