Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Lobo
wciappetta
weslin3
azareus
lonelyintexas
Screwball
sassy
Proven
12 posters

Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday - Page 2 Empty Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday

Post by Proven Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 0 Likes
    font size :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Author: Editor: sz reporter: ay
    Number of Views: 67

08/25/2015 13:27
    [/ltr]

[ltr]Tomorrow Press / Baghdad:

According to a parliamentary source, Tuesday, that the House of Representatives will be put in its meeting on Monday, the investment law in the modified version of the vote.

The source, who preferred not to be named for "tomorrow Press", "The House of Representatives will present the investment law in the revised version next Monday for a vote."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:23 pm

If they pass it and I expect they will [if actually vote on it], then the next thought is will they immediately sign it into law or will it linger for the maximum 30 day allowance before coming into force?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliament will vote on the investment law next Monday

Post by Proven Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

wciappetta wrote:If they pass it and I expect they will [if actually vote on it], then the next thought is will they immediately sign it into law or will it linger for the maximum 30 day allowance before coming into force?

I believe the president must sign it within 15 days or it automatically becomes law.  It would still need to be published in the gazette, and not publishing it could cause a delay.  But, I don't think they will delay it.  

Remember, the Prime Minister approved the timeline, so they are on a schedule.  Next, I'm watching for word on those gold coins.  
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:34 pm

to be honest I'm not sure, I thought if he didn't sign it there was a 30 timeframe I'll have to check....I haven't look at it for a very long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:45 pm

You are correct it is fifteen days.... here is the caveat though, it's 15 days from the date of receipt.

Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:59 pm

I feel that once the law is passed, it will immediately be sent to be the President's office.  I thought there was so many days for the citizens to respond before the President signs a law and then it is published in the Gazette.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:02 pm

RV before law, reminder#!!!#  so next couple of weeks?
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 pm

mochasmom wrote:RV before law, reminder#!!!#  so next couple of weeks?

Yes.  An opinion of some.  
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Lobo wrote:I feel that once the law is passed, it will immediately be sent to be the President's office.  I thought there was so many days for the citizens to respond before the President signs a law and then it is published in the Gazette.

I know, but we thought that same exact thing with the budget and it passed jan 29th but didn't find it's way into the Gazette until feb 22

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Here is more to my point about 15 days time frame from the date of receipt. Of course I'm not  saying it has to follow the same path but at least there is a very recent precedent for an example. They can use this mechanism for timing its release as they did here.

Presidency denies the arrival of the draft budget law of 2015 to it for approval

Saturday February 7, 2015 - 11:36

Denied the presidency of the Republic of Iraq and the arrival of the draft budget law in 2015 by the House of Representatives for approval.

The head of the Presidential Office Naseer al-Ani said in a statement singled out by the Radio tow the draft budget bill has not yet reached the House of Representatives to the presidency of the republic, noting at the same time that in the case of time out of the (15 days) of the arrival of the budget to the Presidency of the Republic of the time were not ratification of the last before they will be considered certified.

This was a number of media have quoted sources in the Iraqi parliament, saying that the House of Representatives sent a draft Mozna during the past few days to the Presidency for approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:01 am

Proven wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:RV before law, reminder#!!!#  so next couple of weeks?

Yes.  An opinion of some.  
    Only opinions and everyone has one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm