Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus, Moscow in Reconciliation Talks With Syrian Opposition

Lobo
    Lobo

Damascus, Moscow in Reconciliation Talks With Syrian Opposition Empty Damascus, Moscow in Reconciliation Talks With Syrian Opposition

Post by Lobo Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:46 pm

Damascus, Moscow in Reconciliation Talks With Syrian Opposition
    Sputnik News
    In-Depth Coverage
    16:43 22.11.2015(updated 16:52 22.11.2015)
    According to Syrian President Bashar Assad, Moscow's cooperation with the Syrian opposition is the most effective way to improve the situation.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Damascus, along with Moscow, has been engaged in contact with the Syrian armed opposition groups in order to ensure the country's reconciliation, Syrian President Bashar Assad said on Sunday.

'If you want to make reconciliations, local reconciliations, you want to talk to the people who have the armaments. So, we dealt with them, and there's cooperation between the Syrians and the Russians regarding this kind of reconciliation,' Assad said in an interview published by the Syrian SANA news agency.

Damascus encourages Moscow's cooperation with the Syrian rebels, because 'this is the most effective way to make the situation better and to reach peace in the future,' Assad stressed.

Syria has been in a state of civil war since 2011, with governmentDamascus, Moscow in Reconciliation Talks With Syrian Opposition Icon1 forces battling against the so-called moderate opposition and various extremist groups, including the IS militant group, and the Nusra Front.

Russia has been assisting both the government and civilians in the war-torn Syria. Since September 30, Moscow has been conducting precision airstrikes at terrorists positions in Syria at the request Assad.

Moscow served as a host city for two rounds of talks between the Syrian leadership and the country's opposition, and has been holding intensive talks and meetings with a broad range of Syrian opposition factions.
    © Sputnik
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2015/syria-151122-sputnik01.htm?_m=3n.002a.1571.qx0ao0791x.1fyk

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:08 am