Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice-law speaks of a civilian revolt in Iraq because of Bankruptcy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice-law speaks of a civilian revolt in Iraq because of Bankruptcy Empty Vice-law speaks of a civilian revolt in Iraq because of Bankruptcy

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Feb 2016, 3:22 pm

Vice-law speaks of a civilian revolt in Iraq because of Bankruptcy

Written by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Date: 02/05/2016 21:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - INA / guessed National Alliance MP Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, a significant disturbances during the summer of this year because of the financial situation through which the country and that rude in his appreciation to bankruptcy. 
    He said al-Rubaie said in a statement received "Iraqi Kalhanba" a copy of it on Friday, that "Iraq and 18 months before he was exposed to an existential threat by Daash, but now has been to contain this threat. " 
    he pointed out that" Iraq is now exposed to the existential threat of a new kind, a severe financial bankruptcy, and the economic crisis stifling, that can lead to civil rebellions great social unrest in the summer of this year. " 
    he called on al-Rubaie, the government has to" think financial ways economic and effective solutions, though some of them painful, "stressing" the need to maintain a weak layers salaries of employees and retirees, and taking into account people with limited income. " 
    he pointed to the importance of" stop Oivadat three authorities, which cost the state budget a great deal, as well as increased non-oil resources. " 
    The Iraq suffers from a severe financial crisis due to the fall in world oil prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:37 pm