Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Out of bounds

Out of bounds

Post by rocky on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:19 am

Out of bounds

New York 
energy companies adopt a "different" strategies 
with a global oil and gas companies, the largest reduction of spending in the face of the worst decline suffered by decades adopts the boards of directors of different strategies to get out of this crisis. 
Oil prices have fallen about 70 percent during the last 18 months to about $ 35 a barrel, prompting the five largest oil companies in the world to register a sharp drop in profits over the past few days. 
the faces CEOs energy dilemma difficult balance where they must cut spending to maintain the integrity of the financial condition of their companies and at the same time maintaining the infrastructure and energy production, including allowing them to compete and grow when the recovering market. 
adopts companies of different strategies to achieve growth in the future and often prefer to focus on their areas of expertise and geographic locations of its assets Home. Doha maintain liquidity "if the need arises,"the governor of Qatar Central Bank said in a statement that authorities would use fiscal policy and operations market Monetary if needed to prevent the outbreak of a liquidity crisis in the banking system because of low oil and gas prices. the money market rates rose significantly with the decline in new oil and gas revenue flows over the past year, the Qatari government borrowed to finance the budget deficit. The total rate of interest between the supply of Qatari banks for three months, 1.37 percent, up from about 1.07 percent a year ago.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:42 pm