Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Aioli - Just a few tips will make preparing aioli easier.

Aioli - Just a few tips will make preparing aioli easier.

Post by Lobo on Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:55 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 10
Just a few tips will make preparing aioli easier. First, be sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. Begin by making an emulsion with the egg yolk, mustard and just 1 Tbs. of the oil, then add the remaining oil very slowly and whisk constantly. Aioli can also be made in a blender or in a small food processor fitted with the metal blade using this same basic method, with the motor running as the oil is added.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1 egg yolk
  • 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup safflower or peanut oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
  • 2 Tbs. warm water, if using aioli as
      a sauce

Related Recipes

• Chicken Bouillabaisse >
  • Patatas Bravas >

In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, mustard and 1 Tbs. of the olive oil until an emulsion forms. Combine the remaining olive oil and the safflower oil in a pitcher. Drop by drop, add 2 to 3 Tbs. of the oil to the egg yolk mixture while whisking constantly. Once the mixture has thickened, add the remaining oil in a very fine, steady stream, whisking constantly, until all of it has been incorporated.

Stir in the garlic and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. If using the aioli as a sauce, whisk in the warm water to lighten the aioli and make it barely fluid.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library Series, Beans & Rice, by Joanne Weir (Time-Life Books, 1994).

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:43 pm