Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: The Government of technocrats laughed chins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: The Government of technocrats laughed chins Empty Citizen: The Government of technocrats laughed chins

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Citizen: The Government of technocrats laughed chins[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 11:03 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He described citizen Bloc, on Monday, a technocrat government, called by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi laughter on the Iraqi people, noting that all agents and general managers in the ministries belong to political parties.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the political blocs, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for the selection of new ministers technocrats who intends to form their government among its cadres.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Aziz Ugaili's / balances News /, "The government of technocrats called by the current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, is an" Laughter on the Iraqi people "as all general managers into agents ministries belong to political parties so you will not be able to personal technocratic to be selected to progress. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "the call for a government of technocrats is not according to the state where he has to be thinking about building a state of the parties and the strengthening of the government", describing the state does not want to build and the power Balvasudain. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi plans to hold a ministerial change in the government and called for the formation of a government of technocrats away from quotas but failed to get a mandate from the Council of Representatives, which hosted its session last Saturday to carry out this change.[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba  [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:51 am