Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji: licensing rounds behind I am referred to the judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji: licensing rounds behind I am referred to the judiciary Empty Araji: licensing rounds behind I am referred to the judiciary

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 6:53 am

Araji: licensing rounds behind I am referred to the judiciary

Since 02/22/2016 13:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    Deputy Prime Minister article Bahaa al-Araji, Monday, Ebadi demanded the withdrawal of the hands of the President of the Commission on Public Integrity Hassan Yassiri for being accused of defamation issue.
    He said in a press conference held in the House and attended by the correspondent / balances News / that "what we know about the judiciary is issued decisions as a defendant and we do not know what are the causes of the Integrity Commission for the use of this term and why it was issued the official statement after the end of the day have not been waiting for a decision gets become final. "
    Araji said, "The Commission on Public Integrity issued after the end of working hours on Thursday issued a statement announcing the assignment Araji officials ups to court on charges of abuse of office for theft of public mil, has gone to court yesterday and did not find any lawsuit against me, but what I found was an inquiry by Article 19 of law No. 30 of 2011 for the submission of queries are answered within a period of 90 days and if not to answer, he referred to the investigation. "
    He said al-Araji that "and after we confirm the absence of a case against him in court, he worked on filing a lawsuit against the head of the Integrity Commission Hassan Yassiri for defamation has also worked to raise the issue about the corrupt files tours oil licenses deluded politicians by the people as to Atklv per barrel more than two dollars at a time when it cost $ 20, as announced by explicitly Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. "
    Araji and that "the reason about those known whirlwind we have after we are out in the satellite channels and uncover information about the oil licensing rounds and is also known to all, this information has hurt certain political bloc belongs head of the Integrity Commission Vtm exploit the body as a Tsagaitih They should We teach our said al-Araji for Aasagt but down or give up for the sake of Iraq, only the public interest. "
    Araji that "There are those who wonder why say al-Araji, did not stir that case when he was president of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, and I would like to say that I actually have worked in its time to move these issues and also the movement when I was a deputy prime minister, but those issues did not reach the results and I I did not work on the follow-up, but today Satafrg her and I will work on the follow-up to detect thieves of public money. "
    He called al-Araji, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi "to withdraw the hand of the head of the Integrity Commission because it is currently being charged in a libel and also worked on the formation of a supreme committee to open large files of corruption, because the elimination of adult corrupt are not taken only by opening big twists files Arab summit, weapons and electricity, trade in the previous government because Abadi said he wanted to save the economy, it should Not seeking all ways of funding, but it also has to know the reasons for the loss of the country's wealth is involved the theft of the wealth of the country. "
    He explained that the head of the Integrity Commission would have been better to announce it to provide Araji earlier nine requests to open suspicious files against him and I'm the only official who opens the files on the same has been investigating cases were Nbarita and went to grade final. "
    The Commission on Public Integrity issued a statement in which it announced the assignment of all of Bahaa al-Araji and Naim Abuaob and Farouk al-Araji files into the judiciary "./ ended 29/40 P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:35 am