Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

IEDs in Ramadi caused the deaths and wounding 150 fighters, most of them tribal Volunteers

rocky

IEDs in Ramadi caused the deaths and wounding 150 fighters, most of them tribal Volunteers

Post by rocky on Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:41 am

[ltr]IEDs in Ramadi caused the deaths and wounding 150 fighters, most of them tribal Volunteers[/ltr]

[ltr]

Anbar -arac Press -22 March / March: cause toraise the remnants of war and the dismantling ofimprovised explosive devices in the city of Ramadi, over the past few weeks, the killing and wounding 15 , most of them tribal element Volunteers.

He said the Council of Anbar province , a memberof Farhan Mohammed, said that " the death toll and injuries within the inspection and raise improvised explosive devices and ordnance operations since thefirst day to edit gray bands (Daash) and my painting now stood at 100 dead, including 20 security elements and the rest of the clan Volunteers and 50 wounded volunteers also while working in military waste treatment. "
He said Mohammed, " The number of victims of thelifting of improvised explosive devices and booby - trapped houses in the gray areas exceeds the number of victims during thecleansing and edit regions fighting in Ramadi in the past months , " attributing it to "cultivate organize Daash terrorist thousands of improvised explosive devices that have been developed malicious ways."
He said in a press statement, that " the security forces continuing to raise the IED war and waste of gray areas in collaboration with the health and environmental departments and civil defense men to ensure minimizing casualties and ensure the safety ofworkers in the lifting of hazardous waste" .anthy (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:09 am