Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kree Harrison will return to Woodville for 'American Idol's' hometown episode

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kree Harrison will return to Woodville for 'American Idol's' hometown episode Empty Kree Harrison will return to Woodville for 'American Idol's' hometown episode

Post by day dreamer Thu 02 May 2013, 9:46 pm

Congratulations Kree way to bring American Idol to East Texas !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Kree Harrison will return to Woodville for 'American Idol's' hometown episode
    Kree Harrison will return to Woodville for 'American Idol's' hometown episode Kree-harrison-american-idol-finalists-party-03
    LUFKIN, TX (KTRE) -

Woodville native Kree Harrison is one step closer to becoming the next
    "American Idol." Harrison was voted into the top three contestants during
    Thursday night's episode alongside Candice Glover and Angie Miller, while
    Shepherd native Amber Holcomb was sent home.

The move will finalize Harrison's previous plans to return home to Woodville
    on Saturday for the show's hometown episode. Woodville Mayor Ben Bythewood told
    KTRE news on Tuesday that Harrison will attend a press conference at Woodville's
    First United Methodist Church at 8 a.m. on Saturday. The press conference will
    be at the Family Life Center on West Bluff Street.

There will also be a town parade starting at 10 a.m. on Highway 190. The
    parade will run from Kelly Boulevard to Charlton Street. Harrison will
    also perform at 3:30 p.m. at Ford Park on Interstate 10 West in Beaumont. The
    admission for the concert is free and will also showcase local bands. Bythewood
    said "American Idol" cameras will be following Harrison all day on Saturday.

Harrison was the last contestant to be chosen for the top three after
    receiving mixed reviews from judges about her performances.

During Wednesday night's episode, Harrison performed Carrie Underwood's "See
    You Again."

Judge Mariah Carey loved Harrison's performance saying "I enjoy you so much
    because of how authentic you are," while Keith Urban said he felt there was a
    disconnect in Harrison's performance.

She also received mixed reviews for her rendition of "Stormy Weather," which
    was popularized by Lena Horne and Billie Holiday. Guest mentor Harry Connick Jr.
    said Harrison had to learn the melody first before she could be Kree, while
    Randy Jackson said he would have preferred her sing the Etta James version of
    the song so she could stay to her soulful roots.

"American Idol" mentor Jimmy Lovine also said he felt as if Harrison had not
    been living up to her full potential the past two weeks.

Copyright 2013 KTRE. All rights
    reserved.

http://www.ktre.com/story/22148249/kree-harrison-will-return-to-woodville-for-american-idols-hometown-episode

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:41 am