Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank: We completed 98% of the banks restructuring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank: We completed 98% of the banks restructuring   Empty Rasheed Bank: We completed 98% of the banks restructuring

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2016, 7:51 am

Rasheed Bank: We completed 98% of the banks restructuring  

04/25/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Karim Jassim al-Tai / .. Rasheed Bank director general of the Ministry of Finance Mohamed Abdel Wahab revealed the completion of 98% of the banks restructuring Stressing that this process Stnmah powers and greater flexibility to the work of banks in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said Abdul Wahab, in a statement singled out by the agency / KD / economic: that all banks in Iraq are included structuring Indicating that the bank completed 98% of the re-structure was approved by the Board of Directors and sent his family and the Ministry of Finance.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Abdul Wahab said the bank waiting for the approval and ratification by the House of Representatives on the current Banking Act for the purpose of approving restructuring of the Rasheed Bank and other banks Alaovernmah.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that the law presented to the members of the House of Representatives and has read the first reading, and there is a second reading of the law restructuring the banks Aovernmah.mnoha that this law regaining financial and legal follow-up Committee in the House of Representatives.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed Abdul Wahab that the adoption of this law will be given the powers and flexibility and movement of a larger work of banks in Iraq, according to the new law Stressing that the bank will begin to open new branches if the passage of the new law to be added to its branches throughout Iraq and the (151) branch. / End / 22 /   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:10 am