Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls for new ministers to submit their plan within 72 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity calls for new ministers to submit their plan within 72 hours Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls for new ministers to submit their plan within 72 hours

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Apr 2016, 4:17 am

[size=37]Parliamentary Integrity calls for new ministers to submit their plan within 72 hours[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal News: 
    student chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, on Thursday, the new ministers to submit their plan to combat corruption within 72 hours. 
    Zobaie said in a statement received (Journal News) a copy of it, he was "out of principle ,which charted the Parliamentary Integrity Commission in the be always eye Sergeant on theperformance of the executive authority and institutions of various state and expose corruption and the corrupt to pursue them wherever they are and in line with the aspirations of our people and patient Mujahid and fans that seeks to reform and positive change, the integrity Commission calling for new ministers to submit their work and their proposals plan to fight corruption and fix bugs short- and medium - term and processors to directly Committee within a maximum period of 72 hours from this author. " 
    He added that" any defect or delay is unjustified Sakhaddahm of accountability that will produce decisive and quick results , "pointing out that" this applies to every minister or a new administrator because the goal is to reform, treatment , and is not extortion and confusion in the midst of a critical juncture and the tragic situation of the country , ".anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm