Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
mollie09
mochasmom
tobiasblue
Hkp1
8 posters

The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Empty The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait

Post by Hkp1 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:52 am

The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait

09:53:07 / 01/2013

Khandan
    - newspaper "Al Qabas" Kuwaiti, said informed sources have confirmed
    that "the political and security situation in Iraq has turned turbulent
    without setting a date for the upcoming visit of Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak
    Al Kuwaiti Prime Minister to Baghdad."

The Kuwaiti newspaper quoted the sources as saying that "things are moving towards further escalation and instability"

On
    another subject, diplomatic sources said that the Kuwaiti alert, to
    host a donors conference to Syria on 30 this month, and that Kuwait is
    seeking to reach the goal of collecting and a half billion dollars to
    support the Syrian people who suffered a lot since the crisis erupted.

The sources pointed out that more than 60 countries and organizations will participate in the conference.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fxendan.org%2Farabic%2FdrejaA.aspx%3FJmara%3D4461%26Jor%3D2
    tobiasblue
    tobiasblue
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Empty Re: The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait

Post by tobiasblue Mon 07 Jan 2013, 2:01 am

The Kuwaiti ambassador met with Iraqi officials but Mubarak cites security concerns for preventing his visit. Can any of this business between the two countries be done remotely or does everything have to be in person?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Empty Re: The volatile political situation in Iraq to prevent the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait

Post by mochasmom Mon 07 Jan 2013, 5:47 am

Why can't Maliki go there?
    tobiasblue
    tobiasblue
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by tobiasblue Mon 07 Jan 2013, 6:36 am

Don't they have Skype and an e-pen over there? :D
    mollie09
    mollie09
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by mollie09 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 8:21 am

looks like we will not see a meeting with the emir any time soon

:( :( :( :( :(
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 9:11 am

Old Sadr stirring things up over there probably. :x
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:51 am

Let's hope this doesn't take too long to settle down, so we can get this visit.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:06 am

lol! just gives us more time to keep buying more!!! I'll have a gazllion dinars by the time i'm 85!!! O boy can't wait!! we the dumb ones..... we should have been selling Dinars for the last 10 years .... not buying them!! hench the phrase, SELL SELL SELL!! just never sunk into our heads!!!! what a deal!!! afro
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:21 am

Franky wrote:lol! just gives us more time to keep buying more!!! I'll have a gazllion dinars by the time i'm 85!!! O boy can't wait!! we the dumb ones..... we should have been selling Dinars for the last 10 years .... not buying them!! hench the phrase, SELL SELL SELL!! just never sunk into our heads!!!! what a deal!!! afro
    Not really, it sunk into mine from the get go but, there is no way I could of provided for folks with the same as Dinar Trade. Sure, I could of made some bulks just like all the other MOM and POP dealers but to me, that wasn't my intentions so I passed and you can call me ignorant but, I promise you I had the chance along time ago. I just like being normal with the right attitude. Do not get me wrong, there are those that were made to do it, just not me... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:25 am

Made to sell Dinar??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm