Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Post by Lobo Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:09 pm

Increased activity observed at Calbuco volcano, alert level raised to Yellow, Chile
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 02:45 PM PDT
    During the last three days, there has been an increase in seismic activity at Chile's Calbuco volcano. A total of 161 volcano-tectonic (VT) earthquakes was recorded at distances between 1 to 4 km (0.62 to 2.5 miles) NW of the crater and between 8 and 10 km (5...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=mYDlHiPrvq8:zH4tROX5-U0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=mYDlHiPrvq8:zH4tROX5-U0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=mYDlHiPrvq8:zH4tROX5-U0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) MYDlHiPrvq8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Powerful tornado rips through Yancheng city, eastern China, leaving 51 dead
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 10:29 AM PDT
    A powerful tornado accompanied by heavy rainfall and hailstones hit northern Jiangsu, eastern China at 06:30 UTC on Thursday, June 23, 2016, destroying houses, overturning cars and flattening power lines. As of 12:30 UTC, there were 51 reported deaths. This made the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=G1-MIAJec4I:qXhLUzLTIkM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=G1-MIAJec4I:qXhLUzLTIkM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=G1-MIAJec4I:qXhLUzLTIkM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) G1-MIAJec4I?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Strongest seismic unrest under the Cayambe volcano since 1995, Ecuador
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 08:36 AM PDT
    Ecuador's Instituto Geofisico (IG) reports a sharp increase in seismicity under the Cayambe volcano this month. It became more evident in the middle of June, but at the moment, the seismicity tends to decrease. The last known eruption of this volcano in 1786....... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=Ctw_vWcoMZk:OMZYB82ggx8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=Ctw_vWcoMZk:OMZYB82ggx8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=Ctw_vWcoMZk:OMZYB82ggx8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Ctw_vWcoMZk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Negative polarity CH HSS drives isolated periods of geomagnetic storming
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 07:19 AM PDT
    Solar wind parameters reflected a brief enhancement associated with the arrival of a co-rotating interaction region (CIR) and subsequent negative polarity coronal hole high speed stream (CH HSS) late June 22, 2016. A gradual increase in solar wind speeds began after...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AiLzJNPLLf0:Euk_dluqyPw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AiLzJNPLLf0:Euk_dluqyPw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=AiLzJNPLLf0:Euk_dluqyPw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) AiLzJNPLLf0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Surge of lightning deaths in Bangladesh, 261 so far this year
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 06:28 AM PDT
    South Asian country of Bangladesh is experiencing a surge of lightning deaths this year. As of June 22, 2016, 261 people have died from lightning, placing the country on track to beat last year’s 265 deaths. A similar surge is reported in the neighboring...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=2fY4Zvj46Jc:dePYdA__AnE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=2fY4Zvj46Jc:dePYdA__AnE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=2fY4Zvj46Jc:dePYdA__AnE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) 2fY4Zvj46Jc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe thunderstorms, flash floods hit western Europe
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 05:33 AM PDT
    Severe thunderstorms have hit parts of the western Europe on June 23, 2016, flooding streets, homes, businesses, and disrupting public transport. In the UK, a red "immediate action" warnings are in place for areas of Essex and London. Around a month's...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=weNRmAEYqss:oCuzwqGxPCg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=weNRmAEYqss:oCuzwqGxPCg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=weNRmAEYqss:oCuzwqGxPCg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) WeNRmAEYqss?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe weather outbreak from US Midwest to Mid-Atlantic, powerful storms sweep through Illinois
    Posted: 22 Jun 2016 11:41 PM PDT
    A severe weather outbreak is currently in progress from the US Midwest to the Mid-Atlantic. After ripping through Illinois on June 22 and 23, strong storms will continue impacting portions of the Midwest and Ohio River Valley before quickly spreading towards the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fz8V8AYONLA:uC_9qSwK0Mo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fz8V8AYONLA:uC_9qSwK0Mo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=fz8V8AYONLA:uC_9qSwK0Mo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Fz8V8AYONLA?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm